We are pleased to offer a unique 3 month program for young companies to help determine if they are ready to scale their business.
The program is sponsored by Innovate BC, and will be delivered by SFU VentureLabs in partnership with Foresight Cleantech Accelerator, New Ventures BC, and SFU Coast Capital Savings Venture Connection.
The program includes:
- Three (3) Market Validation Training (MVT) workshops led by seasoned entrepreneurs.
- One-on-one meeting after each workshop with the SFU VentureLabs mentoring team
- A seat at lunch-and-learns and workshops hosted at VentureLabs
- Invitation to a ‘Review and Intake Panel’ at VentureLabs, Foresight or Venture Connection
- Two hot desking spots at VentureLabs during the program timeline
- A complimentary seat as a non-presenting company at a Vantec Angel Event or Vantec workshop
- Invitation to New Ventures BC Networking Kick-off and 25% discount for NVBC competition
Market Validation Training (MVT) is for entrepreneurs who are working to gain customer traction and need a proven start-up approach to finding product/market fit, customer validation and getting to or growing their revenues. In the MVT program you will gain knowledge and tools to enquire, listen to, understand and target customers, and you will develop your go-to-market plan – the essential to help you gain traction. You’ll work with experienced entrepreneurs and mentors who have “lived the startup life” during each workshop, and in-between the workshops. You’ll be able to describe your business, and your go-to-market plan in one page, using the Business Model Canvas.
This program is designed by an instructional expert, drawing on expertise from the leading start-up thinkers, such as Steve Blank, Geoffrey Moore and Alexander Osterwalder.
Reach out to our programs team for more information and determine when our next program starts.