Date of Job Posting
July 13, 2020
4 months ago
Medimap Vancouver, British Columbia
At Medimap, we are a team of dedicated individuals working to make health care more accessible for all Canadians. Our online platform, medimap.ca, is currently used by millions of Canadians every year to look up wait times at walk-in medical clinics in their community and for immediate on-demand access to secure video consultations with doctors. Over 70% of the walk-in medical clinics across Canada use our platform to connect with patients online.
As a member of our customer success team you will be the face of our company, providing high quality experiences to patients and clinics across Canada. You will be responsible for communicating product information to customers and resolving any emerging problems that our customers might face. You are someone who is genuinely excited to help customers and you are confident at problem-solving.
- Manage inbound phone and email inquiries
- Provide onboarding support for new customers using our technology
- Build trusted relationships with medical clinic staff and doctors
- Identify and assess customers’ needs
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions
- Keep records of customer interactions and follow up as necessary
- Communicate any issues to the product management team
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong active listening skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Confident with technology and able to troubleshoot to provide technical support
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and let us know why you would be perfect for the role. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.