Team Motivation: Coaching
An in-person half-day workshop facilitated by Russell Hunter of Tekara covers the Coaching side of Team Motivation.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN…
- Understand what coaching is and how coaching can be used by leaders to create heightened engagement, develop others, and have more productive conversations every day.
- Practice two foundational skills necessary for coaching with a focus on open listening and powerful questioning.
- Learn a model for structuring coaching conversations (G.R.O.W.)
- Practice each element of the G.R.O.W. model.
- Acetech Member – FREE!
- Leadership Team – $15 per person; max of 2 per member company
- Regular Ticket (non-member) – $149
Members can email email@example.com for the promo code to access your FREE member ticket and discounted leadership team tickets.
Russell Hunter is the former National Director of the Human Performance Institute Canada, and co-author of the book, Coaching for Engagement. He brings over 15 years of experience as a former CEO, business leader, keynote speaker, facilitator, and executive coach. His signature strength is helping leaders build and sustain resilience, despite rapid change in organizations. Russ will deliver the session on Coaching on September 29th.