VANTEC Meeting – Accelerated Digitalization
Some HOT industry sectors are experiencing a pandemic surge: Digital Health, Edtech, Cybersecurity, IoT, Cloud Infrastructure and AV/VR Visualization. These industry sectors have seen increases in their revenue growth rates, valuations, investments and exits. This month’s VANTEC meeting goes behind the headlines to focus on the companies that have leveraged digitalization to create business models that not only survive but thrive!
A G E N D A
Registration & Networking 2:30pm
Breakout Rooms for Networking
Presentation: Investment Trends 3:00-3:20pm
Roundtable Discussion 3:20-4:10pm
5 Minute Break
Welcome and Community Announcements 4:15pm
Community partners are invited to announce their upcoming events to the investors in the room and subscribers to our newsletter. Simply email us at email@example.com.
Canadian Cleantech Investor Matchmaking – Watertech Thursday, January 21 Online
Angel Forum Exits Webinar Thursday, January 21 Online
Impact Investor Summit Wednesday, January 27 Online
eFund Overview and Insights Thursday, January 28 Online
VANTEC Digitalization Investor Meeting Wednesday, February 3 Online
VANTEC Innovation, Transformation and Impact Workshops Thursday, February 25 Online
TiE Angels Vancouver Demo Day Wednesday, February 10 Online
BC Cleantech Awards 2021 Thursday, February 18 Online
NPC Top Prospects Virtual Pitch Showcase Thursday, February 18 Online
NPC Top Prospects Virtual Pitch Showcase Thursday, February 25 Online
Company Presentations 4:30pm
Companies can apply to pitch here, and are recommended to attend one or more of the pitch circuit events to practice their pitch. The presenting companies will be announced 2 weeks prior to the meeting.
- Wairco Goods | Wearables | Gust | We design wearable tech accessories specifically to fit the highly anticipated AirTag from Apple – to secure this technology in a way kids can’t mess with it!
- Buddi | Retailing/Distribution | Gust | Buddi supplies software solutions to legal cannabis retailers and producers to manage product & customer info, market products, and gain business insights.
- Gallea | Media and Entertainment | Gust | Gallea is the largest online art gallery in Canada and is the world’s first marketplace for artists searching for exhibiting opportunities.
- Keela | Software | Gust | Keela provides a complete back-end solution for nonprofit workflows – from donation forms, to compliance, to email marketing, to donor management.
- Brain 1st Program Inc. | Education | Gust | Brain 1st is an e-learning platform containing brain-based courses, worksheets, and lesson plans to boost social and academic performance.
- Covault Technologies | Software | Gust | SaaS Brochure and Social Media Marketing Platform For Realtors and Brokerages
- movr | Consumer Services | Gust | The digital exercise industry is measuring success exclusively with sweat, we have created an innovative way to move and feel better and it’s ready to scale.
- Support Bench | Software | Gust | A modern B2B-focused customer support CRM built to for high touch, complex, high value customers.
The company presentations and investor packages, including more details on the team, financials and other documents are available to VANTEC members on the Gust platform. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Reception & Networking 5:45-6:15pm
NOTE: In our effort to share the pitches and presentations beyond our venue for a bigger impact we will record some of our events and make them available online.
By attending this event, you consent to the use of photography/video/audio in all forms of media, for any and all promotional purposes including advertising, display, audiovisual, exhibition or editorial use by VANTEC Angel Network without payment or other compensation.