Pro Forma Financials Workshop – Part B
Make your Pro Forma Financials practical, credible, persuasive, and actionable.
Work with Venture Labs to develop pro forma financials that fit your company’s business model, market trajectory, and today’s investment climate. Learn how this tool is used to plan market-entry, strategize business growth, and raise funds.
Join us for a two-part workshop where we use sample case studies to illustrate the critical components of a pro forma, the “money narrative” they’re meant to portray, and the financial metrics that reveal your business viability. Case studies will include Self-Serve SaaS, physical hardware, and B2C e-commerce platforms. Interact with lead presenter, Chris Stairs, and take a look at the projections that are the basis of your pro forma financials.
Part A – Tuesday, July 21st, 10:00 am
Part B – Tuesday, July 28th, 10:00 am
Location: Online (you will be provided with a Zoom link upon registration)
*Note: You must register for both dates to complete the workshop.
Who Should Attend?
- Start-ups building financial projections for market entry
- Start-ups preparing financials for capital-raise and due diligence
- Companies re-casting their financials to evaluate strategic growth initiates
- New Ventures BC companies completing the submission for Round 3
- Mentors working with start-up companies
Those registering are encouraged to review the ‘Introduction to Proformas with Mike Volker’ webinar.
Be sure to register for Part A before attending this workshop.