February 3 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Market Validation Training (MVT) is for entrepreneurs who are working to gain customer traction and need a proven start-up approach and guidance on building their business. This program will focus on your business strategy to help take your venture to the next stage, following a curriculum based on innovation best practices. You will work with experienced entrepreneurs and mentors during and in-between the workshops. By the end of the program you’ll have a Business Model Canvas that summarizes your business strategy, a one page Go To Market Plan, have an elevator pitch for investors, and a pro forma view of your expected revenues and costs.
The 3 Full Day MVT workshop dates are:
Each company will receive:
* One-on-one meeting after each workshop with a member of the mentoring team
* A seat at lunch-and-learns and workshops hosted at VentureLabs
* Two hot desking spots at Venture Labs during the program timeline
* A complimentary seat as a non-presenting company at a Vantec Angel Event or workshop
* Invitation to New Ventures BC Networking Kick-off and 25% discount for NVBC competition
Innovate BC’s Market Validation Training is hosted by Venture Labs and supported by Foresight, New Ventures BC and SFU’s Coast Capital Savings Venture Connection.
While this session is full, we will be running further sessions. Please apply to participate in the Market Validation Training program or if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.