Building a 3-Year Plan for an Exit for Your Growth Stage Startup with Garibaldi Capital￼￼
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Doing the Right Strategic Planning for Optimizing Your Potential for a Successful Exit
Every investor will ask you “what is your exit plan?”. As an early-stage startup, it seems too far away that any answer seems achievable. But once you have significant investment and you are on a high growth trajectory, you need to begin considering your options for exit.
For many entrepreneurs, they are so busy focusing on growth, hiring, raising capital, etc that an opportunity to get acquired presents itself as a bit of a surprise. Many of the entrepreneurs that have sold off their companies will tell you that they wish they were better prepared and often feel they did not maximize their exit valuation as a result.
So how do you prepare better? This seminar will guide you through the many areas you can optimize for your exit with a 3-year plan.
Did you know that the majority of exits occur with buyers that have known your company for many years?
To maximize exit potential, there is a mix of established relationships, financial metrics, industry partnerships and market leadership practices that make you a highly desired acquisition target.
Why You Should Watch:
- Learn how buyers of companies seek and find companies like you
- Gain insight into the financial math they do to set a value on your company
- Understand how strategic relationships and industry recognition put you on the radar of interested buyers
- Learn the potential pitfalls of not being prepared for a buyer inquiry
- Discussion on how certain successful exits put these right elements together over a number of years
What You Will Leave With:
- A checklist of materials you need to put in place
- Ideas on business development practices that put you on the right path to strategic relationships
- Insights on keeping your options open for many exit pathsThis webinar builds on the very popular series of TechCapital seminars provided by Garibaldi over the last 3 years.
About Garibaldi Capital Advisors
Garibaldi is Canada’s leading investment bank for mid-market technology companies. We help Canadian technology companies with key financial transaction milestones, such as raising growth capital or selling their company, through its Capital Advisory services. By leveraging access to key investors or acquirers, technology industry sector knowledge, and financial insights, Garibaldi is able to maximize valuation for its clients. By understanding the needs of technology entrepreneurs, Garibaldi creates a better experience for entrepreneurs completing these complex transactions.