VSW: Startups Going Global with International Expansion, Targeting new Customers
Local startups have launched from Vancouver into markets around the world, and they’ve rarely done it alone.
Hear success stories about how revenue growth and customer acquisition have been enabled by programs available to BC and Canadian companies. Programs that help open doors, secure deals, and give you local knowledge of foreign markets. Hear from successful VentureLabs firms, alumni, and mentors. Learn about how others have worked effectively with the global network of Canada’s Trade Commission Service with offices in key cities around the world. Find out how they can support you in sealing deals and landing clients, be it in Auckland, Ulaanbaatar, Boston, or Berlin.
- Ramneet Sran, Trade Commissioner, Vancouver
- Robert Fiddick, Trade Commissioner, Seattle
- Serban Georgescu, Trade Commissioner, Boston
- Eric Enno Tamm, This Fish
- Amir Hayeri, Bioconscious/Diabits
- Darian Kovacs, Jelly Marketing
- Karl Pringle, GenXys